First post!

Jul 17, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Hi, I am interesting in seeing how your engine works and perhaps contribute as I have ideas as to where I want to go with a game engine for a certain game I am wanting to create.  I downloaded the source code but there are a bunch of dependencies on libraries that are not included.  I manage to get the 3rd party ones but there are some that seem to have been coded for the TWEngine specifically (such as RTS_XXXX libraries).  Do you have compiled libraries I can link with, or source code?

Cheers!
Eric

Coordinator
Jul 20, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Yes, the RTS binaries are in the compiled version, contain in the 'downloads' tab here on codeplex.  Once you install this version, you should see these version in the installation folder, located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Nexus\.

I will also be uploading the code for these RTS components sometime in the near future.

Ben

Jul 27, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Got pretty far right now, still missing a few things to get the code up and running.  Namely BenScharbachTWScriptingInterfaces and controller; I suspect it is quite important to get the solution working.  Also, there is no GameLevels set-up in the solution but I can make one from scratch based on what I see.  There are alot of other items I managed to piece together so I am moving along slowly but surely lol